Phil and I were also able to work on and complete our dining room table. Which I am just elated about! Honestly, there are a few more details that I would like to add to the dining room but I'm too excited not to show you how far the transformation has gone so far!
Here's a picture of our before...amidst renovations and moving in!
Table building process...
Plans for this table can be found here
And now after...
I'm so happy with our table. I guess I should have gone to get a fresh bouquet of flowers for the pictures but maybe next time!
Well it's the end of the long weekend and the craziness of fall will begin! My daughter starts school tomorrow so I'm anticipating a busy week!
Have a good night :)
~jessica~




Well done!!
ReplyDeleteHokey smokes! Crazy to see it right from the beginning renovations - you guys have done so much to improve your space!!! LOVE your dining room style - from antler chandelier to black trim - & that grey chair still gets me! ;) The table is BEAUTIFUL, I love the natural finish, & so awesome that you guys built it together. On another note, I find it interesting that all us Houston's have gotten/built new tables this year... What will Jess do next...?
ReplyDelete