Thursday, 18 September 2014

assignment #7

Hello! Life has been busy busy busy. The last couple weeks I've been working on finishing up one of my assignments for the Interior Design Course that I'm taking. The assignment was to create a Finishes and Specifications schedule, sourcing everything from flooring to wall coverings to cabinetry to doors & windows to hardware. It was such a fun assignment to research for! And got me dreaming even more about the endless possibilities for our home....wallpaper is top on my dream list! Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the elements that I'm using in my assignment....  
Found so many lovely ideas and inspirations for the home during my researching! 

I have been able to finish a few projects in my home that hopefully I will be able to share with you soon. I also had the opportunity to help my sister, who started up her own salon, add some decor elements to her new space which I hope to share with you (as soon as I get back to Swift to take some pictures....forgot my camera when I went!)! Plus there are a couple new projects on the horizon that I'm so excited to tackle and share with you.

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

~Jessica~

No comments:

Post a Comment