Good Morning Monday!
This is just super exciting! This last Friday I headed down to Swift Current to work on a project with my mom! Sentiments Home and Gift, is working on a reno of their kitchenware, and the owner Elsie, asked if I would be interested in coming down to work with my mom on rearranging and displaying everything kitchen. Obviously I said absolutely YES! This was an amazing opportunity for me, for which I am so grateful. And I loved being able to work along side my mom on this project. She understands staging for a store much more than me so her guidance was imperative. Here's a few sneak peek photos of what we accomplished :)
Loved this little mix of textiles! This rug is made of strips of leather, just so cool!
Honestly all the product in Sentiments is just beautiful. It was such an honour to be able to work with my mom and Elsie on this project. I'm heading back to Sentiments in two weeks to help spruce up the kitchen for her grand re-opening, but until then I definitely suggest you check out this new space!
Happy Monday!
~jessica~
Happy Monday!
~jessica~





No comments:
Post a Comment