This is my very first post so I'll share a bit of what's been going on around my house...
Last weekend we had a garage sale....and learnt that selling things online is way easier than sitting in the cloudy cold weather trying to sell things from your driveway. BUT we did end up selling some of our furniture, mainly our dining room table and chairs! So I've been searching, dreaming, and finding new inspiration for our new dining room look. This is what I've come up with!
Love the diversity in the textures used for this dining space.
My favourite dining room inspiration comes from the July 2014 issue of Style at Home. The dining room featured on the cover comes from the lovely home of Anna Truelsen, of mylovelythings.blogspot.ca
Her home is just beautiful! I love everything about these rooms. The farmhouse tables, the Eames chairs, the mirrors on the wall, the light fixture, the textures, the contrast between white & black, everything!
I can't wait for my dining room transformation to be complete. There are lots of projects to work on so I will keep you posted!
Happy Friday!
~Jessica~



No comments:
Post a Comment