Wednesday, 13 August 2014

diy wooden chandelier

Hello! There have been some exciting new projects completed around my house. I have been looking for a light fixture for our living room area and have not been able to find something that will work for our space. After looking through the inspiration light fixtures from my last post, I decided to make the Wooden Openwork Cube Pendant Light from Vintage Revivals. The tutorial on the Vintage Revivals blog is so simple to follow and I'm so happy with the results!


Now to find a nice lightbulb to put in it!

~jessica~

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You have great style and taste! Thank you for adding the email notification! Now I don't have to try and remember the name of your blog every time I want to check if you've done something new!! Have a great day, J

    ReplyDelete