I started by removing the stickers and hardware and sanded the entire cabinet with a course sanding block...
Then added a coat of primer..
I had planned on painting it by brush, but had some problems with the paint and actually ended up spray painting it. Final product!
In our house at the moment, there is not really space to designate an actual "office." But there is a small corner in our dining room which houses the filing cabinet perfectly! And I think this will work well because all my computer/office type work is done at our dining table anyways!
I also decided this was a good time to do some decorating for Thanksgiving! We are having the fam over for dinner this year, which I'm so excited about! Plus it means that I can decorate and set a beautiful table! I started by spray painting branches and leaves with gold spray paint :)
I'm so excited to host the big dinner and I'm just hoping I can get everything organized by Sunday! Plus we get to meet our newest little niece, oh I can hardly wait!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment