I always love the look of a great gallery wall. They are so inspiring and can be such a creative outlet. I have tried gallery walls in my house and have not quite been able to master them....until I put together this one!
So here is my before...
This is a short wall that is between the back entrance and hallway. You can also see this wall through the opening in the kitchen (view seen in the first picture). I love this artwork but felt that I could better use it in another part of my home...so I started working on a gallery wall. I wanted it to stretch from the floor to the ceiling, and was able to make it work. By adding some bigger pieces and filling in the in-between spaces with some smaller picture frames, my gallery wall finally came together. First I planned it out on my floor...
And then transferred it to the wall...and here's my final product! Quite pleased with it :)
view from the kitchen
view from the hallway
Happy Weekend!
~jessica~





No comments:
Post a Comment