Friday, 15 August 2014

entryway facelift

Exciting new things have happened around our house!
Last weekend my parents came up and we were able to get a project done that I have been anxiously waiting to complete. We received an old door from some friends here in Melfort, and thanks to my mom's great idea, decided to use it as a sliding door for our front entrance closet. My sister graciously gave me an old sliding barn door hardware set from the barn on her yard and my dad and hubby were able to put it up! This project definitely could not have been achieved without family and friends! The only words that I have to describe how I feel about this "new" entry way is awesome....it is just awesome. Because the wall was now blank I felt like it needed a little bit of spicing up! So my hubby helped me cut out my chevron inspired pattern from plywood, used some spray paint, and after measuring it out on the wall....was able to put up my own wall art. I am just loving my updated entryway!
Happy Friday everyone!
~jessica~

1 comment: