Okay, I am super excited to share this post with you! Approximately one month ago, my sister Stephanie, decided to embark on a new adventure and open up her own salon. She asked me to help her with decorating and I said absolutely YES! So during her big shopping trip, I helped her from afar and then went down to Swift Current one weekend and helped with some painting and setting up the furniture. It was so fun to help and work with my sister on this exciting project!
Since I haven't been able to get down to Swift Current since the big set-up (and I forgot my camera that weekend to document our progress!), my cousin Tara offered to take some photos for me! So all the beautiful photos on this post are from my amazingly talented cousin, who owns Random Eyesight Studio! Here is Salon 20 :)
This turned into such a beautiful space! And I am so proud of my sister. She is crazy talented as a hairstylist and I'm so excited that she has taken this leap in starting up her own salon. If you're in Swift Current, you should definitely check it out! And thank you once again to Tara (Random Eyesight Studio) for the beautiful photos!
~jessica~


















I love it! Can't wait to book an appointment!! J
ReplyDeletethis space is Stunning! i love the dark (wood? wallpaper?) wall! thrilled for Steph.
ReplyDeletelooks so awesome, jess & steph!!!
ReplyDelete